• Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4335

Q: P2
R: P1

Qual:
Clear laps, I didn't expected 1:07 mid, so I was happy with the first row.

Race:
Good start, but Dominik was slightly better. Careful first lap and I caught Dominik at the main straight on L2. Taking overtake desicion and I saw the Ligiers misplaced their braking point. Then entire race of the riding almost on the limit due to crazy Mariusz Lebioda. He recovered 7 s. but my advantage on start was enough.

Very good surprise result. Grats to podium and points finishers.

See you at Long Beach, not my favourite track but so it goes.

P.S.: Very high level of racing of all drivers. People grow with their pace - it's nice.
P1: rFIDC
P2: GP1979 Season 1
P3: GP1979 Season 2
P3: DRM Season One
P1: HGT&TC Season 1
P1: Caterham Winter Cup 2010
P1: WTCC BMW E90 - Blue Velvet Racing
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Marek Archipow [Fireball].
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4336

• Toni Talvitie
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received 3
Had 2 hours of preparation on this one.
Ment to do praccy yesterday but got drunk instead :P
Never really got ratios right so missed abit top speed.
Race was perfect run for me...steady pace and no
mistakes.

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4337

• László Csapó
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received 2
Q: P11
R: DNF (P11)

Qualy:
I had a few clean laps, it was my best qualy so far. I had a 3 tens advanage compared to my best lap but I made a mistake, but 1:09:7 was quite OK for me.

Race:
I have a clean start, but I saw some dust and smoke covered Ligier action in the front so I was really cautious from T1 to T3. In lap 2 I found myself in 8th place, with fast guys around me. I did my best defending my position (thanks to the RS12 turbo power :D ) . I had some great battles but I lost positions down to 11th position.
I tried to imrove my pace to catch the Brabham, but i had a little slide in T3. I over corrected and crashed into the left side barrier.
Thank you guys for these battles :)

Congratulations to podium and points finishers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Massimiliano Cardinali

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4339

• Paul Anstey
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received 2
DAMMIT Completely forgot about this. Damn Damn Damn

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4340

• Alessandro Unnia
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
My race ended after less than 300 meters. I was in the last position to avoid problems but a Ferrari and a Ligier crashed in front of me and I finished my race on the Ligier stopped in the smoke.
I lost the fun of the race for sure and I was a little upset. That was too bad...

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4342

• stefano
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
I put the trackpack fixes v2.5 in my rfactor folder and I tought it was put on server too :unsure: solved just in time to join qualifying
my race: I get on the grid 1 second before the start :silly: lucky escaped to crash into Lebioda and retiring after a rammed because at the start there have been some crashes, then was just a slow lonely race pace, It seems I can't do better than 8th

congrats to top positions

mi dispiace per Alessandro Unni è successo a me la stessa cosa alla gara prima

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4346

• Jason Whited
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Crap "race" for me. I didn't make it to T1. A few cars ahead of me stacked up a bit, I checked up only to realize I was already being pushed by someone from behind. On lap 1, before turn 1...near the back of the field. :angry:

...was pushed into the car ahead of me (not sure who it was, but sorry, I had no control and was working the brakes, but when another car is pushing you, impossible to stop)...suspension broken, undriveable, race over.

Wasted hours practicing....yata yata.

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4348

• Aitor Lopez
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received 7
Qualy: P4

Great qualy laps in low 1:08, the last attempt in 1:08.0 (personal best with Ferrari) to be P4 and very close to P3.

Race: P4

Good start but I had to release the throttle because I didn't have room to pass Marek left side and Toni overtook me, P5 in first lap. On lap 2 after disastrous T1 for Ligier, I went to P3 and trying to pass Toni for P2, finally I overtook him on main straight but few laps later he recovered position in same place. Later Mariusz come from behind and overtook me. I was P4 behind Toni on lap 13 when my PC froze for 5 seconds i return to the game avoiding luckily the wall and I was P5 behind Pawel, My main target for the race was to catch Pawel and try to recover P4 and after a runoff by Pawel, I gain that place. I was 8 seconds behind Toni with a similar but slightly slower pace than Toni, so without mistakes by both drivers I finished P4.

Happy with the pace to be on points in this great grid. More points for the championship.
P1: 2015 R2P S37 Steel Wheels by Simracers 1979 Formula 1. Ligier - Ford Cosworth
P2: 2014 R2P S33 True Power by Simracers Grand Prix 1979. Tyrrell - Ford Cosworth
P2: 2012 GP1979 Season 3. Tyrrell - Ford Cosworth / Arrows - Ford Cosworth
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Aitor Lopez.

Round 3 - KYALAMI - Class A 7 months 3 weeks ago #4349

• Costa Gozadinos
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received 2
My visitors left late and i just managed to get on the server during qally, and that's when the nightmare started i selected the race setup to qally :whistle:, at the start i over did it lost control hit the wall and race over :sick:
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

CURRENT SERVER

DRM REVIVAL 2.0a

ANDERSTORP

DOWNLOAD FILES

LIVE TIMING

provided by

CLICK BELOW TO GET ACCESS TO SERIES INFO

finished seasons:

Simracers Youtube channel:

Simracers 2010-2012

Driver's Ranking and Past Events closed