Simracers.pl - liga rFactor

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Theoretical car list - suggestions

O:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1077

It's difficult to establish a precise hierarchy, because there are many parameters to take into account : driver, track ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1085

• Uros Goricanec
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
One thing is for sure, M29 is faster in top speed over Bt49 and less slippery, more relaxed.

O:Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1088

• Pawel W
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
No Uros.. it's just a wrong impression....

Othmane, we know that the performance of the cars is track dependent, that's why we will be working for separate progression sheets for each of the track
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Pawel W.

Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1095

• Uros Goricanec
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
Don't fill me with nonsense because i tested both cars, Pawel.

O:Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1098

• Pawel W
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
With all regards Uros... but.... even now I am not able to judge the worth of the cars - after two years of driving them - yes I am a bad driver. And you tell me that the M29 is better because you just feel it without exploiting the possibilities of each car?... hmmm...

What should I tell you, that for exampl the Ensign 179 is the same at LongBeach as Bt49.... It is the case indeed because many people do 1.18.5 with both of them easily....

so which is better? M29 or Ensign?? :(

Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1100

• Uros Goricanec
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
The nonsense and contradiction is every sentence you say just now. Everyone can judge a car. I guess this is how this list is made for this stupid selection system. Why a car list is needed if M29 is same as Ensign?
if i drive 10 laps with ensign 4 seconds slower than with m29 I guess this says about which cars is faster. if i don't even spin once with m29 by 3 laps with it, and still spin with bt49 (and driving it for 3 races already) this tells about it something. And if my topspeed is higher with m29 than with bt49 i guess we can say m29 topspeed is higher, like rs12 is even higer. or would u like to say ensign has better topspeed than rs12 just because some guy who drives rfactor 5 years, can do both 1:18? The closer you get to your ultimate time, harder is to break the barrier, no matter the car, i guess?
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Uros Goricanec.

O:Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1101

• Pawel W
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Ok.. step by step then...
The nonsense and contradiction is every sentence you say just now.

No, it's not
Everyone can judge a car.

Yes, but it won't be objective... you measure it with your own skills and nobody is to blame just because you can't use a worse car at its full performance.
I guess this is how this list is made for this stupid selection system.

No, because the list is based on objective evaluation of the cars that has been created long long time ago by the best drivers out there starting with the FLOG league and many others that are non existing now...
Why a car list is needed if M29 is same as Ensign?
if i drive 10 laps with ensign 4 seconds slower than with m29 I guess this says about which cars is faster.

We are talking about facts and not your impressions towards the cars... the fact is that on some of the tracs M29 is as fast as the Ensign... wake up man...
if i don't even spin once with m29 by 3 laps with it, and still spin with bt49 (and driving it for 3 races already) this tells about it something.

yes it tells me something, it tells me a lot, it tells me everything... just start to practise more - this is your answer, You should be ashamed even to mention that you spun with such a great car as the BT49...
And if my topspeed is higher with m29 than with bt49 i guess we can say m29 topspeed is higher, like rs12 is even higer. or would u like to say ensign has better topspeed than rs12 just because some guy who drives rfactor 5 years, can do both 1:18?

The Topspeed between M29 and BT49 may result from your driving style, and... by the way.. did you check the final gear ratios for these cars???

The closer you get to your ultimate time, harder is to break the barrier, no matter the car, i guess?

Indeed, but it is your subjective evaluation of the car... and not factual performance which you are not able to get at.... = practise

And finally, the system is fair, I like it a lot, it's one of the best systems I have encountered so far. Nobody is responsible for your low progression Uros, just look at Burial and Paulo... finish the race and practise more, you will EARN a good car - this is how it works....

There is still a qustion of cars performance on different tracks, but this needs to be worked on, and it will be corrected in time...

O:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1102

• Thombike
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Ensign is better, because 1.18 at Long beach in this car is a great result ;)

Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1104

• Uros Goricanec
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received 1
You repeat yourself like an old record. If car list is so great, why do we change it then?
I don't blame nobody for my laptimes, i judge cars.
I didn't spin with BT48 once when trying it on Zolder, even though you said it is such a hard car to drive (contrary to RS12) long time ago, you spin it pretty often, does this tell me something too?
We are talking about car performances, don't repeat yourself with your only argument you got-practicing more.
I have the same driving style for m29 and bt49, and yes, i checked the gear ratios. Top speed was different.
Cars are still the same if good or bad driver tries it.
The system is unfair and i never saw it in any other league. Many drivers hate it and makes gaps between drivers which are not needed. Frankly, we are only using it so fastest drivers won't leave the league. Even you cried and moaned after Zolder fiasko, worrying if you will get your beloved car.

And finally, you will test and correct perfect car list? Why, millions of great drivers made it wrong? They didn't create it after testing various GP79 tracks?

O:Re:Theoretical car list - suggestions 6 years 5 months ago #1105

• Pawel W
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
You repeat yourself like an old record.

and you play the same single all the time... complaining...

I don't blame nobody for my laptimes, i judge cars.

you are not experienced enough to judge the cars with the performance that you represent... sad but true... of course the same is about me... that's why we observe better drivers to judge them and not you Uros..
If car list is so great, why do we change it then?

to make it still better.. as simple as that....

I didn't spin with BT48 once when trying it on Zolder, even though you said it is such a hard car to drive (contrary to RS12) long time ago, you spin it pretty often, does this tell me something too?

now you are being mean, so at least I spin it less during the races definitely... and.. if you ever come close to my times with the Brab, you will have an answer why I sometimes spin it.... I wish you spinning in such a way...

We are talking about car performances, don't repeat yourself with your only argument you got-practicing more.
I have the same driving style for m29 and bt49, and yes, i checked the gear ratios. Top speed was different.

I will repeat myself once again then... PRACTISE MORE!!!!!!!! I don't care for your driving style, the sheer performance of the car is what I am looking at...

Not the gear ratios but the Final Gear Ratio.... tried to experiment with it?
Cars are still the same if good or bad driver tries it.

are they really??? hmmmm :lol: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The system is unfair and i never saw it in any other league. Many drivers hate it and makes gaps between drivers which are not needed. Frankly, we are only using it so fastest drivers won't leave the league.

the system is fair, you have a better solution? Maybe to ask Carlo to drive the Ensign 177 all the time so you could challenge him in the Williams07??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Even you cried and moaned after Zolder fiasko, worrying if you will get your beloved car.

I can't remember being worried about loosing the brab... I even suggested that you should take it.. don't you remember??? sorry.. you missed the point and again you are trying to be mean...

And finally, you will test and correct perfect car list? Why, millions of great drivers made it wrong? They didn't create it after testing various GP79 tracks?

yes indeed, it would be great to do so... there is room for improvements and I hope that with the help of the times from our league, it will still be more accurate....
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

CURRENT SERVER

DRM REVIVAL 2.0a

ANDERSTORP

DOWNLOAD FILES

LIVE TIMING

provided by

CLICK BELOW TO GET ACCESS TO SERIES INFO

finished seasons:

Simracers Youtube channel:

Simracers 2010-2012

Driver's Ranking and Past Events closed